Monday, September 11, 2017

911




911


That morning while driving to my commuter train Howard Stern announced that a plane had hit a tower of The World Trade Center and at that time it seemed a small plane had hit the tower…
It all happened so fast…
After boarding the train for NYC and while in contact with my ex-wife I was able to learn it was a passenger airliner that had struck the tower and a second one had struck the other. Stuck on the train you couldn’t tell what really was going; all I knew is what I could get from my ex and what information the other passengers were getting…
The train stopped at the Yonkers station where we stayed…but no one was getting up…

Word came the Pentagon had been struck, worried that this seemed a serious National attack, a couple of passengers and I decided to disembark and as we did we looked south toward NYC from where we looked directly at
The Twin Towers afire…

No comments:

Post a Comment